- The overall goal of the club is to support mothers and help children in your community
- We believe that raising our children is an important and fulfilling job
- Every month we plan child-friendly weekday outings to give at-home moms interaction and support when it's most needed
- We provide a built-in support group of mothers of all ages and diverse backgrounds with children of all ages
- Community involvement through service programs
- MOMS Night Out to give moms a break
- Family outings so dads can be included too
- Holiday parties and potluck several times a year
- We are always looking for new ideas, and welcome all of our members to suggest new activities and ideas - we know that our most important resource as a club is our members!
How can I join?
Club activities are for members only, however, a prospective member can try us out by attending up to two business meetings or one business meeting and one park play day. A field trip is not counted as a park play day. Park days are defined as any outing where the entire membership is generally together in the same place.
Annual dues for our chapter are $20, which covers publishing the directory, newsletter costs, various holiday parties and other club activities, with a small portion going to International club dues. We are an IRS recognized non-profit organization.
If you interested in joining or would like more information, EMAIL US with your name, phone number, and any questions you may have, and a MOMS Club membership coordinator will contact you.
We look forward to hearing from you.