- Playgroups - broken up by age for babies (not yet walking), toddlers (up to about age three), and older kids, or all-ages gatherings
- Monthly business meeting to plan upcoming events, disseminate information, and enjoy the occasional guest speaker
- Play days at local parks and playgrounds
- Trips to local libraries for story hour and computer play, the zoo, children's museums, public indoor play areas, and other local pieces of fun and interest
- Craft days so the kids (and moms!) can exercise their creativity
- MOMS Night Out every month - dinner, movies, games, girl talk, interaction with other moms one-on-one
- Family activities such as picnics, dinner, movies, or bowling
Club members and their kids are welcome to come to as many or as few of the monthly events as they would like to attend.